Mary Poppins Jr.
Tickets are on sale now for Countryside’s presentation of Mary Poppins Jr. playing February 8th and 9th.
Click here for information and to purchase tickets.
Following performances, item not claimed from Lost and Found will be donated.
Countryside Game Night
Grab your families on Saturday March 7th and unplug for an evening! Countryside has partnered with Newton-based game company, Gamewright to provide games for the evening. Also, take a night off from cooking as there will be pizza, snacks, and drinks available to purchase.
Click here for more information and to sign up
Beginning this year, Countryside is using the Membership Toolkit for our Directory. Please use the following instructions to update your information:
- Go to https://countrysidepto.membershiptoolkit.com
- Click on the Register/Login button.
- Create a new account if you have never used the Membership Toolkit before. Otherwise, login.
- After verifying your email address, you can log back in to update your information
This URL will be your online directory login going forward.
Help Out at Countryside:
Check this section for opportunities to help out at Countryside and get involved in the community!
Be a Room Parent!
One of the most important volunteer roles at Countryside is that of room Parent. Room Parents support teachers, facilitate communications, and help build community. It’s one of the best ways to get acquainted, stay connected, and directly impact your child’s experience at Countryside.
Each K-4 classroom needs 2-3 Room Parents to share the following responsibilities:
- Assist the teacher as needed in organizing in-class activities, recruiting chaperones, or obtaining classroom materials;
- Support the PTO by relaying important updates and bulletins, and encouraging participation;
- Help plan community-building events for the class and/or grade
Being a Room Parent takes a few hours per month but the rewards are great. Room Parents work in teams, so why not volunteer with a friend? Sign up here.
Manage the Outdoor Message Board
Looking for a fun and unique way to help out at Countryside? We are looking for someone to update the outside message board with upcoming events and birthday messages. The board gets updated roughly once a month. Please email Barbara Mauger if interested.
Library Help Sign-Up
Helping out in the library is a fun (quick) way to see your child at school and to get to know their classmates! Sign up here and choose your child’s teacher to help out during their library period.
See our committees and events page for other ways to be involved!